SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
Services & Solutions
Data & Analytics
Partner One IT partners with IBM to craft innovative complete solutions for our clients
Partner One IT offers a full set of services in support of enterprise content and business process management projects with a specialized focus on infrastructure, systems, and business analytics. Partner One IT is a proud Preferred Solution Provider (PSP) for IBM. PSP is a designation that IBM does not give out lightly. Our PSP status reflects our technical knowledge, coupled with our dedication to customer satisfaction.
We meet regularly with customers to gain a deep understanding of their requirements and we pay particular attention to helping customers manage the impact of implementing advanced technology solutions within their business. Our staff of consultants, developers, and support personnel offers innovative and cost-effective solutions that serve our partners’ best interests and bring a strong skill set and experience to the design, installation, configuration, integration, and support of your data analytics project.
- Analytics – Platform Open - An open and unified analytics platform that increases flexibility and reduces risk. Analyze diverse data with a Hadoop system. Accelerate intelligence with Spark.
- Analytics – Solutions Open - IBM Analytics enables your organization to engage with data for the purpose of answering the toughest business questions, uncovering patterns, and pursuing breakthrough ideas.
- Application Platform & Integration - Application platform tools and services from IBM help dynamically develop, assemble, test, deploy, and iterate software.
- Cloud Open - Open Tech in the Cloud - IBM’s Cloud Offerings deliver faster development in addition to interoperability with a vast ecosystem of compatible services, as well as fuel innovation.
- Commerce Open - IBM WebSphere Commerce provides a powerful customer interaction platform for cross-channel commerce. As a result, it can be used by companies of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises, and for many different industries.
- Customer Engagement Solutions - Engage customers on a deeper, human level. This results in the right experience at the perfect moment, so that you can build unbreakable bonds with your clientele.
- Internet of Things - IBM’s new Watson Internet of Things (IoT) is a cognitive system that learns from and infuses intelligence into the physical world.
- Predictive Analytics - Predictive analytics bring together advanced analytics capabilities. This includes spanning ad-hoc statistical analysis, predictive modeling, data mining, text analytics, as well as entity analytics. In addition, it includes optimization, real-time scoring, machine learning, and more.
- Safer Planet - The flexible design of IBM’s Safer Planet solutions will help you turn large amounts of disparate data into actionable intelligence for mission-critical decision making.
- Systems – Middleware Open - Learn how IBM middleware software can help optimize, personalize, and reinvent the way you operate.
- Watson Health - IBM Watson is a cognitive system enabling a new partnership between people and computers
- Application Platform & Integration (Cloud)
- Cloud Data Services (Analytics)
- Customer Engagement Solutions (Commerce)
- DashDB (Analytics)
- Data Repositories & Appliances (Analytics)
- DB2/IMSz Tools (Analytics)
- Endpoint Management (Security)
- Enterprise Content Management (Analytics)
- IBM Saas - Entry (Cross Business Unit)
- Informix/Solid (Analytics)
- Infrastructure (Security)
- Intelligence (Security)
- Internet of Things
- Master Data Management (Analytics)
- Maximo SaaS (Internet of Things)
- Messaging & Collaboration (Social)
- Networking Services (Services)
- Partner & Supplier Engagement Solutions (Commerce)
- People (Security)
- Performance Management (Analytics)
- Power System i/p (Systems)
- Predictive & Business Intelligence (Analytics)
- Predictive Analytics (Analytics)
- Resiliency Services (Services)
- Safer Planet (Cognitive Solutions)
- Security (Security)
- Services (Security)
- Smarter Cities Operations (Analytics)
- Software: Maximo (Internet of Things)
- Storage (Systems)
- System z (Systems)
- Systems Services (Services)
- Technical Support Services (Services)
- Technology Services (Systems)
- Watson Health (Healthcare)